Brand Storytelling Workshop Competition
March/April 2020 – Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is Filtered Media Pty Ltd whose registered office is at Suite 1, Level 11, Tower 1, 495 Victoria Ave, Chatswood NSW 2067 Australia (ABN: 40 151 348 882).
2. This competition is open to Australian residents only (excluding residents of ACT) over the age of 18 years.
3. Employees of Filtered Media and Beliefonomics, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition set-up shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the competition.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Filtered Media’s monthly email newsletter, sent directly to Filtered Media’s mailing list.
6. Closing date for entry will be 09/04/2020 5:00pm AEST. No further entries to the competition will be accepted after this date.
7. Filtered Media accepts no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and prize are as follows: Each entry must contain the entrant’s full name, organisation, email address and their unique response to the competition’s game of skill: “Tell us in 25 words or less, what’s one area of marketing communications you want to learn more about in 2020, and why?”. Only one valid entry per person.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice due to any event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. The winner will be selected at the offices of Filtered Media Pty Ltd, Suite 1, Level 11, Tower 1, 495 Victoria Ave, Chatswood NSW 2067 in Australia on 16/04/2015.
13. The winner will be notified privately via email on 16/04/2015.
14. The best entry, as determined by the judges, will win 1 x half-day brand storytelling workshop facillitated by Mark Jones and 10 x copies of Mark Jones’ book “Beliefonomics: Realise the true value of your story”. Total number of prizes: 1. Total value of giveaway: AUD $9049.90.
15. The winner will be notified privately via email. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 30 days of notification, Filtered Media reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and choose a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect to all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.