Reputation matters. Is your organisation prepared for a crisis?
Email us or call +61 2 8355 3130
From start-ups to global enterprises, preparation for issue and crisis management is essential for managing brand reputation.
You’re facing an issue when:
• You have adequate time to assess the situation
• You can articulate the issue and offer or implement immediate solutions to reduce the impact
• All or the majority of commercial operations continue as normal
• A middle manager or similar can sign off on the response
A crisis on the other hand:
• Can cease or hinder a brand’s operations
• Requires immediate response
• Requires presence from the organisation’s leader
• Will involve multiple stakeholders including media, customers, employees and suppliers
Crises can play out in a multitude of ways and can escalate fast due to social media enabling immediate and widespread dissemination of (mis)information.
Filtered Media lays the groundwork for crisis communications through developing the right relationships, scenario planning, training and getting the processes in place before crises happen.
We kick into action as crisis communication partners when you need us the most, and are there to debrief when the crisis subsides.
Contact us today for a chat about your crisis communications plan, and how we can help you avoid the blame game.